Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ready ..... Set ..... GO!

Hello peeps! I've always wanted to do this  .... write about my life and all the boys, bad dates & breakups. I'm hoping I can connect with all of you on some level and bring some humor into your life as it has mine! I'd also like to share some cool tips and what-not-to-do's along the journey so I hope you'll stick with me.

Of course to start I'll share how this became what it is now. TIMELINE:

Grew up in SD .... pretty much the middle of nowhere. At the time there were 500 people in town. Surrounded by hills, sheep and wheat fields. Throw in some cows and horses and LOTS of fence lines and open sky and poof:


My monster & 'baby' girl up at my parents farm/cabin

Sunset up at the farm in SD

Sunset at the farm in SD


• College: yup. Graduated in '97

• Married: yup.

• Moved to a big town in Wisconsin surrounded by 12K people, LOTS of trees and lots of dairy cows!

• My son (monster) was born in 2003 when my marriage was in between crap and more crap. So yeah, he was conceived in love. I might divulge more det's on my marriage during certain points but lets just leave it at that.

• Divorced in '05 after 9 yrs of some ups but mostly down's.

Thus the story begins..........

No comments:

Post a Comment